Cyrus Broacha On His Favorite Apps

Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their very own.

You are studying Entrepreneur India, a world franchise of Entrepreneur Media.

We discover ourselves surrounded with a galaxy of apps these days, a few of that are generally used and others which we would not know the use for. So we spoke to the eternally humorous man Cyrus Broacha to inform us about his favorite apps. Cyrus additionally made it some extent to say that there have been sure grownup apps too which he’s keen on however kept away from mentioning them.

Teleprompter App: It is a helpful app, not for my very own stuff, as I find yourself speaking lots of garbage, however for messages, as I can not bear in mind names or numbers. It helps as it may go in response to the tempo of your voice.

Hotstar: I can not reside with out it as a result of Indian cricket is totally on Hotstar. 70 per cent of my life is cricket, the remaining 30 per cent is nonvegetarian meals and water.

SonyLiv: They stream lots of the opposite sports activities like soccer which I watch. And for an individual with no job, it is advisable to have each these apps.

Google Maps: This app is important for an individual like me who doesn’t perceive instructions. In case you aren’t Shah Rukh Khan or Amitabh Bachchan you find yourself working in a number of the most cost-effective studios in Mira Highway, Nalasopara or Madh Island that are fairly troublesome to find.

The creator might be reached at [email protected] and

About the author

Tech Tropical

Tech Tropical has been initiated with the motive of providing the best quality information regarding different disciplines including innovation in nutrition as well as the advancement of technology. Our website covers topics related to technology incorporated strategies.

Leave a Comment